Facing the Urban Future
Urban issues are discussed at the 21st anniversary convocation entitled “Facing the Urban Future: People and Places, Problems and Potentials” sponsored by the National Urban Coalition.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Richard Arrington Mayor Birmingham
- J. Roderick Heller III Chairman and CEO National Corporation for Housing Partnerships
- Ronald B. Mincy Assistant Professor Delaware University
- Richard P. Nathan Professor Princeton University->Wilson (Woodrow) School of Public and International Affairs
- Isabel V. Sawhill Senior Fellow Urban Institute, The
- Charles Schultze Director Brookings Institution->Economic Studies