*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Bill Bradley U.S. Senator [D] New Jersey
- John H. Chafee U.S. Senator [R] Rhode Island
- Dan Coats U.S. Senator [R] Indiana
- Robert "Bob" Joseph Dole U.S. Senator [R] Kansas
- Howell T. Heflin U.S. Senator [D] Alabama
- Frank R. Lautenberg U.S. Senator [D] New Jersey
- Mitch McConnell Jr. U.S. Senator [R] Kentucky
- George J. Mitchell U.S. Senator [D] Maine
- David Pryor U.S. Senator [D] Arkansas
- Arlen Specter U.S. Senator [R] Pennsylvania
- Steven D. Symms U.S. Senator [R] Idaho
HR 5434: A bill to amend the American Preeminence Act of 1991 and the Fair Packaging and Labeling Act with respect to…
S 3007: A bill to authorize financial assistance for the construction and maintenance of the Mary McLeod Bethune…
HR 776: The Comprehensive National Energy Policy Act.
The Senate continued consideration of S. 1630, to amend the Clean Air Act. The Byrd amendment was defeated.