The 1992 Presidential Race After Ross Perot
The panel members discussed the presidential election campaign now that Ross Perot has announced that he will not run.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Douglass Bailey Executive Publisher Hotline, The
- Paul Lutzker Director (Former) Democratic National Committee->Research
- Mark A. Siegel Political Consultant Democratic Party
- Raymond D. Strother Partner Strother, Duffy and Strother
- Rosita Thomas Analyst Congressional Research Service
- Don Walter Political Consultant Republican Party
Congress at the Crossroads
Panelists discussed issues facing Congress in the near future, including the agenda for members of Congress in the 1992…
1992 Campaign Strategies
A panel of Washington journalists and political analysts offered their views on the nominating process of the two major…
The panelists discussed the campaign strategies for the 1992 presidential election. The forum focused on several…
The panelists discussed such topics as political advertising and its effect on the nation’s electoral…