Bipartisan Debate on U.S. Energy Policy
In a bipartisan event Democratic and Republican members of Congress debated the nation’s energy policy. Jeanne Cummings… read more
In a bipartisan event Democratic and Republican members of Congress debated the nation’s energy policy. Jeanne Cummings moderated.
This was the third in a series of bipartisan “Congress Debates” between members of Congress to explore issues facing the country. The series was sponsored by the House Democratic Caucus and the House Republican Conference in cooperation with the Democratic Leadership Council and the Congressional Institute. The event was held by the Entergy-Tulane Energy Institute in the Lavin-Bernick Center at Tulane University. close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Bachmann, Michele M. U.S. Representative [R] Minnesota
- Blumenauer, Earl U.S. Representative [D] Oregon
- Cummings, Jeanne Chief Writer Politico->Lobbying and Influence
- Inslee, Jay U.S. Representative [D] Washington
- Rehberg, Dennis "Denny" U.S. Representative [R] Montana
- Solis, Hilda L. U.S. Representative [D] California
- Stupak, Bart U.S. Representative [D] Michigan
- Upton, Frederick "Fred" S. U.S. Representative [R] Michigan
- Wamp, Zachary "Zach" U.S. Representative [R] Tennessee