Compromise Energy Proposal
A bipartisan coalition of U.S. senators - known informally as the “Gang of 10” - unveiled a compromise energy… read more
A bipartisan coalition of U.S. senators - known informally as the “Gang of 10” - unveiled a compromise energy proposal. The bipartisan plan aims to reduce gas prices, lessen our nation’s dependence on foreign oil, and strengthen America’s economy. close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Bob Corker U.S. Senator [R] Tennessee
- Johnny Isakson U.S. Senator [R] Georgia
- Mary Landrieu U.S. Senator [D] Louisiana
- Blanche Lambert Lincoln U.S. Senator [D] Arkansas
- Ben Nelson U.S. Senator [D] Nebraska
- Mark Pryor U.S. Senator [D] Arkansas
- John R. Thune U.S. Senator [R] South Dakota
Energy Issues, Morning Panel
The Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee held an all-day summit to facilitate the development of comprehensive…
The Senate convened and resumed consideration of the House message on S. 1, the Ethics Reform bill. The Senate passes…
The Senate resumed consideration of S.1932, the Deficit Reduction Omnibus Reconciliation bill.