Compromise Energy Proposal
A bipartisan coalition of U.S. senators - known informally as the “Gang of 10” - unveiled a compromise energy… read more
A bipartisan coalition of U.S. senators - known informally as the “Gang of 10” - unveiled a compromise energy proposal. The bipartisan plan aims to reduce gas prices, lessen our nation’s dependence on foreign oil, and strengthen America’s economy. close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Bob Corker U.S. Senator [R] Tennessee
- Johnny Isakson U.S. Senator [R] Georgia
- Mary Landrieu U.S. Senator [D] Louisiana
- Blanche Lambert Lincoln U.S. Senator [D] Arkansas
- Ben Nelson U.S. Senator [D] Nebraska
- Mark Pryor U.S. Senator [D] Arkansas
- John R. Thune U.S. Senator [R] South Dakota
Energy Issues, Morning Panel
The Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee held an all-day summit to facilitate the development of comprehensive…
The Senate convened and resumed consideration of the House message on S. 1, the Ethics Reform bill.
br/ The Senate…
The Senate resumed consideration of S.1932, the Deficit Reduction Omnibus Reconciliation bill.