Michelle Obama 2008 Convention Keynote Address
Michelle Obama spoke about her husband’s character and the future of America.
She talked her family, Senator Obama’s ability to bring people together, and paid tribute to the campaign of Senator Hillary Clinton.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Michelle Obama Spouse Barack Obama
More Videos From
Democratic Convention C-SPAN Coverage
- Maya Soetero-Ng 2008 Convention Speech
- Rep. Jesse Jackson, Jr. 2008 Convention Speech
- Tribute to Senator Kennedy 2008 Convention
- Michelle Obama 2008 Convention Keynote Address
- Senator Klobuchar 2008 Convention Speech
- Rep. Jim Leach (R-IA) 2008 Convention Speech
- Senator McCaskill 2008 Convention Speech
- Craig Robinson 2008 Convention Speech
2008 Democratic Convention, Day 1
The opening day of the Democratic National Convention at the Pepsi Center in Denver, Colorado focused on Senator Barack…
2008 Democratic Convention, Day 4
The final day of the Democratic National Convention at Invesco Field at Mile High in Denver, Colorado, had a theme of…
Rep. Jesse Jackson, Jr. 2008 Convention Speech
Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr. spoke to delegates at the Democratic National Convention about his support for…
Craig Robinson 2008 Convention Speech
Craig Robinson introduced his sister Michelle Obama at the 2008 Democratic National Convention.