Rep. Dennis Kucinich 2008 Convention Speech
Ohio Representative Dennis Kucinich spoke on the second day of the Democratic National Convention at the Pepsi Center in Denver, Colorado. The speech became known as the “Wake Up, America” speech.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Dennis Kucinich U.S. Representative [D] Ohio
More Videos From
Democratic Convention C-SPAN Coverage
- Governor Warner 2008 Keynote Address
- Governor Patrick 2008 Convention Speech
- Tribute to Rep. Stephanie Tubbs Jones
- U.S. Senate Democratic Women
- Governor Napolitano 2008 Convention Speech
- Governor Sebelius 2008 Convention Speech
- Rep. Dennis Kucinich 2008 Convention Speech
- Governor Schweitzer 2008 Convention Speech
2008 Democratic Convention, Day 2
The second day of the Democratic National Convention at the Pepsi Center in Denver, Colorado, focused on economic…
Senator Hillary Clinton 2008 Convention Speech
Senator Clinton called on delegates at the 2008 Democratic National Convention to unite in support of Senator…
U.S. Senate Democratic Women
Female elected officials participated in a special portion of the program.
Governor Napolitano 2008 Convention Speech
Governor Janet Napolitano spoke to the Democratic National Convention about the U.S. economy and her support for…