Madeleine Albright 2008 Convention Speech
Former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright spoke to delegates at the Democratic National Convention about the challenges of foreign policy and her support for Sen. Barack Obama.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Albright, Madeleine K. Secretary (Former) Department of State
More Videos From
- Biden 2008 Vice Presidential Acceptance Speech
- Former President Bill Clinton 2008 Convention Speech
- U.S. House Women
- Senator Harry Reid 2008 Convention Speech
- Former Senator Tom Daschle 2008 Convention Speech
- Madeleine Albright 2008 Convention Speech
2008 Democratic Convention, Day 3
The third day of the Democratic National Convention at the Pepsi Center in Denver, Colorado, focused on military,…
U.S. House Women
Female representatives talked about the economic hardships faced by women around the country.
Senator Harry Reid 2008 Convention Speech
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid spoke to delegates about energy independence and his support for Sen. Barack…
Former Senator Tom Daschle 2008 Convention Speech
Former Sen. Tom Daschle spoke to delegates at the Democratic National Convention about furthering democracy and…