The panel talked about international efforts in the area of cybersecurity. They focused on the interactions between members of the… read more
The panel talked about international efforts in the area of cybersecurity. They focused on the interactions between members of the European Union and between the European Union and the U.S.
They answered questions from the audience.
“Cybersecurity - the 21st Century Domain” was the final panel of the IDEEA, Inc. event “Defense Priorities in an Age of Persistent Conflict.” held at the National Press Club. close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Copeland, Guy Vice President Computer Sciences Corp.
- Gilligan, John Chief Information Officer Department of Energy
- Napper, Jennifer Brigadier General Department of Defense->Asian and Pacific Security Affairs
- Stewart, Jennifer Defense Procurement Counsel Canadian Embassy
- Wells, Linton Deputy Undersecretary Department of Defense
More Videos From
IDEEA, INC. Defense PrioritiesMore Videos
European Union Research and Defense Initiative
The panel talked about the role of the European Union in assorted defense initiatives. They focused on the status…
National Security and International Cooperation
Guy Saint-Jacques talked about the relationship between Canada and the U.S., issues of border security, mutual defense…
The IDEEA hosted an event on international cooperation and defense priorities titled “Defense Priorities in an…
Transatlantic Cyber Security Cooperation
Panelists talked about U.S.-European Union (EU) cyber security partnerships.
This discussion was part of a Center for…