House Republican Energy Policy
House Republican leaders talked about the American Energy Act, a bill that Republicans protested for the House to vote on. They answered questions from the audience.
They spoke on the third day of the Republican National Convention.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Thaddeus "Thad" McCotter U.S. Representative [R] Michigan
- Mike Pence U.S. Representative [R] Indiana
- Tom Price U.S. Representative [R] Georgia
- Adam Putnam U.S. Representative [R] Florida
- Frederick "Fred" S. Upton U.S. Representative [R] Michigan
Republican Energy Protest
Republican members of Congress met on the west steps of the Capitol to talk about the historic post-adjournment…
House Republican Alternative Energy Bill
The American Energy Solutions Group (AESG) and House Republican Leadership held a press conference to unveil the House…