House Republican Energy Policy
House Republican leaders talked about the American Energy Act, a bill that Republicans protested for the House to vote on. They answered questions from the audience.
They spoke on the third day of the Republican National Convention.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Bachmann, Michele M. U.S. Representative [R] Minnesota
- Boehner, John A. U.S. Representative [R] Ohio
- McCotter, Thaddeus "Thad" U.S. Representative [R] Michigan
- Pence, Mike U.S. Representative [R] Indiana
- Price, Thomas "Tom" U.S. Representative [R] Georgia
- Putnam, Adam U.S. Representative [R] Florida
- Upton, Frederick "Fred" S. U.S. Representative [R] Michigan
Republican Energy Protest
Republican members of Congress met on the west steps of the Capitol to talk about the historic post-adjournment…
House Republican Alternative Energy Bill
The American Energy Solutions Group (AESG) and House Republican Leadership held a press conference to unveil the House…