House Republican Energy Policy
House Republican leaders talked about the American Energy Act, a bill that Republicans protested for the House to vote on. They answered questions from the audience.
They spoke on the third day of the Republican National Convention.
People in this video
- Thaddeus "Thad" McCotter U.S. Representative [R] Michigan
- Mike Pence U.S. Representative [R] Indiana
- Tom Price U.S. Representative [R] Georgia
- Adam Putnam U.S. Representative [R] Florida
- Frederick "Fred" S. Upton U.S. Representative [R] Michigan
Republican Energy Protest
Republican members of Congress met on the west steps of the Capitol to talk about the historic post-adjournment…
House Republican Alternative Energy Bill
The American Energy Solutions Group (AESG) and House Republican Leadership held a press conference to unveil the House…