Rising Food Prices
Kenneeth Cook and a subsequent panel spoke about the world food crisis, rising costs of commodities, economic conditions, and efforts to… read more
Kenneeth Cook and a subsequent panel spoke about the world food crisis, rising costs of commodities, economic conditions, and efforts to feed the hungry. Following their remarks they responded to questions from the audience.
“Feeding the Hungry When Food Prices Rise” was the second panel of the 31st Annual National Food Policy Conference held in the Washington Renaissance Hotel. close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- David Beckmann President Bread for the World
- Kenneth A. Cook Co-Founder and President Environmental Working Group
- Daniel J. Gustafson Director United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization->Liaison Office for North America
- Janet Larsen Research Director Earth Policy Institute
- Susan Sechler Director Aspen Institute->Food, Water, and Climate Program
- M. Ann Tutwiler Managing Director Hewlett (William and Flora) Foundation->Trade and Development
More Videos From
Consumer Federation of America: Food Prices & U.S. EconomyMore Videos
World Food Crisis
Raymond Offenheiser spoke about the world food crisis, rising costs of commodities, economic conditions, and efforts to…
Food Prices and the Economy
In an opening speech, Christopher Waldrop talked about food prices and the U.S. economy. Then Dan Morgan moderated…
Rising Use of Food Stamps
Jane Black talked about the rising use of food stamps.
David Beckmann talked about the Bread for the World’s 2009 Hunger Report. In less than two years, the number…