Offshore Oil Drilling
The Senate Republican Conference held a hearing to discuss the environmental issues of offshore drilling for oil. The hearing was chaired by Senators Jeff Sessions and Roger Wicker.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Bond, Christopher "Kit" U.S. Senator [R] Missouri
- Briggs, Don G. President Louisiana Oil and Gas Association
- Dismukes, David E. Associate Executive Director Louisiana State University->Center for Energy Studies
- Domenici, Pete V. U.S. Senator [R] New Mexico
- Inhofe, James M. U.S. Senator [R] Oklahoma
- Morris, Doug Director American Petroleum Institute->Upstream and Industry Operations
- Sessions, Jefferson "Jeff" U.S. Senator [R] Alabama
- Voinovich, George V U.S. Senator [R] Ohio
- Wicker, Roger U.S. Senator [R] Mississippi