Offshore Oil Drilling
The Senate Republican Conference held a hearing to discuss the environmental issues of offshore drilling for oil. The hearing was chaired by Senators Jeff Sessions and Roger Wicker.
People in this video
- Christopher "Kit" Bond U.S. Senator [R] Missouri
- Don G. Briggs President Louisiana Oil and Gas Association
- David E. Dismukes Associate Executive Director Louisiana State University->Center for Energy Studies
- Pete V. Domenici U.S. Senator [R] New Mexico
- James M. Inhofe U.S. Senator [R] Oklahoma
- Doug Morris Director American Petroleum Institute->Upstream and Industry Operations
- Jeff Sessions U.S. Senator [R] Alabama
- George V Voinovich U.S. Senator [R] Ohio
- Roger Wicker U.S. Senator [R] Mississippi
U.S. Energy Policy
The Senate Republican Conference held a forum to discuss rising fuel costs and ways Congress can promote American…
The Senate convened and began a period of morning business. Thereafter, the Senate resumed consideration of S.3001, the…
The Senate convened and resumed consideration of S.3268, the Energy Speculation bill.