Senator Barack Obama Speech
Senator Barack Obama urged senators to vote in favor of financial markets legislation, and said that the legislation was only the beginning of steps needed to improve the economy.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Obama, Barack U.S. Senator [D] Illinois
More Videos From
U.S. SENATE - Economy
- Senator Reid Senate Schedule
- Senator Hillary Clinton Speech
- Senator Barack Obama Speech
- Senator Richard Shelby Speech
- Senator Bernie Sanders Speech
- Senator Chris Dodd Speech
- Senator David Vitter Speech
- Senator Judd Gregg Speech
- Senator Dick Durbin Speech
- Senator Jim DeMint Speech
Senator Richard Shelby Speech
Senator Richard Shelby spoke against voting in favor of financial markets legislation.
Senator Judd Gregg Speech
Senator Judd Gregg spoke on the urgency of passing financial markets legislation.
Senator Dick Durbin Speech
Senator Dick Durbin spoke on the need to pass financial markets legislation.
Senator Mitch McConnell Speech
Minority Leader Mitch McConnell spoke on improvements made to financial markets legislation and said the need for…