General Wesley Clark (USA, Ret.), former NATO supreme allied commander of Europe, talked about the strategic relationship between the U.S.… read more
General Wesley Clark (USA, Ret.), former NATO supreme allied commander of Europe, talked about the strategic relationship between the U.S. and Arab countries. John Duke Anthony and Rear Admiral Harold Bernsen, (USN, Ret.) made opening remarks.
“Revisiting Arab-U.S. Strategic Relations: An Overview and Personal Perspective” was the opening program of the National Council on U.S.-Arab Relations 17th Annual Arab-U.S. Policymakers Conference, “Transitioning the White House: Challenges and Opportunities for Arab-U.S. Relations,” which was held at the Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center. close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- John Duke Anthony President and CEO National Council on U.S.-Arab Relations
- Harold J. Bernsen Chairman National Council on U.S.-Arab Relations
- Wesley K. Clark Supreme Allied Commander (Former) NATO->Europe
- Jeremy Downs Acting Director Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center
More Videos From
17th Annual Arab - U.S. Policymakers Conference
- U.S.-Arab Relations in Transition
- Geo-Political Dynamics of Israel and Palestine
- U.S.-Arab Relations
- Geo-Political Dynamics of Iran and Iraq
- Energy Policy
Future of U.S.-Arab Relations
Ambassador Hassouna talked about the future of U.S.-Arab relations after the 2008 elections. He responded to…
Arab-U.S. Policymakers Conference
Following opening remarks, Chas Freeman gave the opening keynote address at the 19th annual Arab-U.S. Policymakers…
U.S.-Arab Defense Cooperation
Participants spoke about U.S. military efforts and multilateral cooperation with Arab countries.
State of the Arab Economy
Participants spoke about the state of the economy in the Arab world and prospects for employment and economic growth…