2008 Presidential Election Outlook
Telephone lines were open for comments on the question, “Who will you vote for, and why?” Journalists from Florida, Virginia,… read more
Telephone lines were open for comments on the question, “Who will you vote for, and why?”
Journalists from Florida, Virginia, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Indiana, Missouri, Ohio, Georgia, and Arizona talked via phone about the Presidential race in their respective states.
John Zogby talked via phone about the latest Reuters/C-SPAN/Zogby poll results.
This Washington Journal was conducted from the North Lawn of the White House. close
People in this video
- Molly Ball Correspondent Las Vegas Review Journal->Politics
- Larry Eichel Senior Writer Philadelphia Inquirer
- Dale Eisman Bureau Chief Virginian-Pilot, The->Richmond Bureau
- Steve Kraske Correspondent Kansas City Star->Political Affairs
- Jim Morrill Correspondent Charlotte Observer
- Mark Naymik Correspondent Cleveland Plain Dealer->Politics
- Daniel Scarpinato Correspondent Arizona Daily Star->Political and Legislative
- Mary Beth Schneider Political Reporter Indianapolis Star
- Aaron Gould Sheinin Political Reporter Atlanta Journal-Constitution
- Adam C. Smith Editor St. Petersburg Times->Politics
- John Zogby President and CEO Zogby International
- Bill Scanlan Host C-SPAN
More Videos From
Washington JournalMore Videos
Telephone lines were open for comments on yesterday’s election results. Lauren Whittington from Roll Call, Ian…
John Zogby talked about the results of the latest Reuters/C-SPAN/Zogby poll.
John Zogby talked about the latest Reuters/C-SPAN/Zogby poll results.
Campain 2008 in Nevada
Molly Ball talked about the close presidential race in Nevada. The state was trending toward Senator McCain a…