The Bush Presidency and Federal Institutions
Scholars presented papers at a conference on assessing the George W. Bush administration and presidency. They spoke about their… read more
Scholars presented papers at a conference on assessing the George W. Bush administration and presidency. They spoke about their research and ways in which the Bush administration had influenced the operation of the executive branch, the role of the vice president, and politicization of traditional bureaucracies.
Bill Galston, Robert Maranto, and Alvin Felzenberg questioned the presenters.
“Judging Bush” was a conference sponsored by University of Arkansas, the University of Southern Mississippi, and Villanova University at the Connelly Center of Villanova University. close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Karen M. Hult Professor Virginia Polytechnic Inst. and State Univ.->Political Science
- Michael Moreland Assistant Professor Villanova University->School of Law
- James P. Pfiffner Professor (Former) George Mason University, Arlington->Government and Politics
- Shirley Anne Warshaw Professor Gettysburg College->Political Science
More Videos From
"Judging Bush:" Assessing Bush's Presidency
- Domestic Policy and the Bush Presidency
- Foreign Policy and the Bush Presidency
- Assessment of the Bush Presidency
- Judging George W. Bush
Assessment of the Bush Presidency
Participants in a symposium on the legacy of the presidency of George W. Bush spoke about the policies of the Bush…
Viewer Assessment of Bush Legacy
Telephone lines were open for comments on the legacy and impact of the Bush presidency.
Judging George W. Bush
Panelists presented papers at a symposium on the George W. Bush presidency. William Galston presented his paper,…
Foreign Policy and the Bush Presidency
Panelists presented papers at a symposium on the George W. Bush presidency. In a portion of the symposium focusing…