Housing and Financial Crisis
Douglas Elmendorf testified about the federal response to the housing and financial crisis.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Jim Bunning U.S. Senator [R] Kentucky
- Kent Conrad U.S. Senator [D] North Dakota
- Judd Alan Gregg U.S. Senator [R] New Hampshire
- Jeffery "Jeff" Merkley U.S. Senator [D] Oregon
- Bill Nelson U.S. Senator [D] Florida
- Bernard "Bernie" Sanders U.S. Senator [I] Vermont
- Jefferson "Jeff" Sessions U.S. Senator [R] Alabama
Budget and Economic Outlook
Doug Elmendorf testified on the budget and economic outlook for fiscal years 2011-20. In his testimony he said the pace…
Congressional Budget Office Director Douglas Elmendorf called the U.S. economic recovery “anemic” and…
Economic and Budget Outlook
Doug Elmendorf testified on the latest Congressional Budget Office economic and budget outlook for 2011-2012.
Federal Budget and the Economy
Doug Elmendorf testified on the effect of the federal budget on the economy, and various strategies for dealing with…