Week in Review
Rebecca Christie, Susan Ferrechio, and Jeff Zeleny talked about the week in news, including Congress, President Obama’s first week, and the economy. They also responded to telephone calls and electronic mail.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Rebecca Christie Reporter Bloomberg News
- Susan Ferrechio Chief Correspondent Washington Examiner->Congress
- Peter Slen Senior Executive Producer C-SPAN->BookTV
- Jeffrey Zeleny Correspondent New York Times->White House
More Videos From
- Open Phones, Part 2
- President Obama's Economic Stimulus Plan
- Distribution of Stimulus to States
- Open Phones
- Week in Review
Rebecca Christie talked about economic news related to financial assistance to and oversight of U.S. banks. She…
Telephone lines were open for comments on the question, “What is the priority for Congress?” after a…
President Obama's Trip to Europe
Jeff Zeleny talked about President Obama’s meeting with Chancellor Merkel in Germany and his upcoming trip to…
Telephone lines were open for comments on the question, "Where are the jobs in the economic recovery.