State Officials on Economic Stimulus
Attendees at a White House Recovery and Reinvestment Act Implementation Conference held by Vice President in the Eisenhower Executive… read more
Attendees at a White House Recovery and Reinvestment Act Implementation Conference held by Vice President in the Eisenhower Executive Office Building spoke to the press.
The conference was held for state government officials to learn what programs and initiatives are available under the Act, share ideas and best practices, and hear from federal officials. close
People in this video
- Massingill, Chris Coordinator
- Turnage, Wayne Chief of Staff
- Winstead, Don Special Adviser Florida Office of the Governor->Economic Stimulus
More Videos From
White House Events
- White House Daily Briefing
- Economic Stimulus Conference Presidential Remarks
- Presidential Remarks on Business
- State Officials on Economic Stimulus
Department of Veterans Affairs
President Obama delivered remarks at the Department of Veterans Affairs.
Local Officials on Economic Stimulus
Local officials spoke to the press after attending a conference in the Eisenhower Executive Office Building on the…
Economic Stimulus Spending
Governors Schwarzenegger and Rendell and Mayor Bloomberg spoke to the press after their meeting with the president.
State Legislators Remarks
Representatives of the National Conference of State Legislatures spoke to the press after their meeting with the…