Telephone lines were open for comments on the question, “What grade would you give President Obama on the economy?”
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Greta Wodele Brawner Host C-SPAN
More Videos From
- G-20 Meeting on Global Banking
- Grover Norquist on Federal Spending
- Trial of Senator Ted Stevens
- Book Discussion on Come On, People
WJ: Connie Doebele on Q&A Series (Unkeyed)
Political News Review
Amy Walter talked about the political news of the day.
G-20 Meeting on Global Banking
The G-20 is meeting to discuss ways to stabilize global banking. Scheherazade Rehman talked about what the U.S.…
Grover Norquist on Federal Spending
Grover Norquist provided a conservative perspective on the Obama administration’s fiscal, taxation and spending…