Regulation of Securities Markets, Part 3
Banking and financial experts testified about investor protection and the regulation of securities markets. They focused on the modernization of the entire financial regulatory system as well as specific securities issues.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Baker, Richard H. President and CEO Managed Funds Association
- Bolger, Rita M. Senior V.P. & Assoc. Gen. Coun
- Chanos, James S. Chairman Coalition of Private Investment Companies
- Curry, Daniel President DBRS, Inc.
- Ketchum, Richard G. Chair and CEO Financial Industry Regulatory Authority
- Roper, Barbara Director Consumer Federation of America->Investor Protection
- Stack, Ronald A. Chair
- Tittsworth, David G. Executive V.P. and Exec. Dir.
- Akaka, Daniel K. U.S. Senator [D] Hawaii
- Dodd, Christopher "Chris" J. U.S. Senator [D] Connecticut
- Reed, John "Jack" F. U.S. Senator [D] Rhode Island
- Shelby, Richard C. U.S. Senator [R] Alabama
More Videos From
Senate Banking Committee: Regulation of Securities MarketsMore Videos
Regulation of Securities Markets, Part 1
Witnesses testified about investor protection and the regulation of securities markets. They focused on the…
Bank Supervision and Regulation
Witnesses testified about tightening banking regulations and enforcing regulations through improved oversight. In…
Approaches to Improve Credit Rating Agency Oversight
The Securities and Exchange Commission held a meeting on government oversight of credit rating agencies. Among the…
Securities and Exchange Commissioner Nomination Hearing
Mary Schapiro testified about her nomination as chairwoman of the Securities and Exchange Commission. Among the…