2010 House and Senate Races
The executive directors of the four House and Senate party committees talked about picking which House and Senate races to focus on in 2010… read more
The executive directors of the four House and Senate party committees talked about picking which House and Senate races to focus on in 2010 and how much money to spend. Among the topics they discussed were issues that might be important to voters, the Minnesota Senate race between Norm Coleman and Al Franken, Republican National Committee Chair Michael Steele, and fundraising. Amy Walter and John Mercurio moderated. Following their discussion they responded to audience members' questions.
“Road to 2010” Insiders' View of 2010 House and Senate Races was held at the Watergate. close
People in this video
- Guy Harrison Executive Director National Republican Congressional Cmte.
- Rob Jesmer Executive Director National Republican Senatorial Committee
- John Mercurio Executive Editor Hotline, The
- J.B. Poersch Executive Director Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee
- John Fox Sullivan Publisher & CEO National Journal Group
- Jon Vogel Executive Director Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee
- Amy Walter Editor-in-Chief Hotline, The
2010 Congressional Races
Executive directors of the Democratic and Republican congressional committees talked about some of the most critical…
2010 Gubernatorial Races
The Hotline hosted a discussion on the 2010 gubernatorial races, as well as elections in New Jersey and Virginia taking…
2006 Midterm Elections
Mr. Mercurio moderated a panel discussion on the 2006 midterm elections at the 8th Annual American Democracy…
Political News Review
Mr. Mercurio spoke about election results ad political news of the day.