“Rebranding Republicans: Don’t Misunderestimate Us” was a panel at the 61st Conference on World Affairs at the University of Colorado at Boulder.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Michael Franc Vice President Heritage Foundation->Government Relations
- Robert A. George Associate Editor New York Post->Editorial Page
- Robert G. Kaufman Professor Pepperdine University->School of Public Policy
- Daniel Odescalchi President Strategic Advantage International
- Paul Schauer State Representative
Uses of Twitter
Panelists talked about uses for Twitter, and answered questions from audience members. Some of the uses they…
Political Predictions for 2014 and 2016 Elections
Panelists discussed their forecasts for the political future of the United States. Panelists included both…
Authors, academics, and a former Arizona sheriff spoke about states' rights, individual freedoms, and federal…
U.S. Foreign Aid Programs
Panelists talked about the amount of foreign aid given by the United States. Carrie Hessler-Radelet in her opening…