Following a meeting with lawmakers in the Capitol President Karzai and President Zardari spoke to reporters about the meetings and a security agreement between Pakistan and Afghanistan.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Richard C. Holbrooke Special Representative Department of State->Afghanistan and Pakistan
- Hamid Karzai President Afghanistan
- John F. Kerry U.S. Senator [D] Massachusetts
- Richard G. Lugar U.S. Senator [R] Indiana
- Asif Ali Zardari President
U.S. Strategy in Afghanistan and Pakistan
Joint Chiefs of Staff Admiral Michael Mullen testifed at a Senate Foreign Relations hearing on U.S. strategic…
Afghanistan Civilian Strategy
The Senate Foreign Relations Committee looked at political reform efforts in Afghanistan and a possible deadline for…
Richard Holbrooke testified about U.S. policy in Afghanistan, presenting an optimistic view of current diplomatic and…
U.S. Policy Toward Pakistan
A hearing was held on the situation in Pakistan since the parliamentary elections on February 18, 2008. Topics included…