Conference on Mental Health Issues
The panel talked about a recent survey on American’s opinions on mental health care. They focused on the changes in the American perception of mental health and mental illness treatments in recent years.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Bloomfield, Michael Executive Vice President Mellman Group
- Boorstin, Bob Member (Former) White House->Mental Health Policy
- Davis, Lisa Communications Director AARP
- Gore, Tipper Spouse Albert "Al" Gore Jr.
- Kessler, Ron Professor Harvard University->Medical School
- McInturff, Bill President America's Health Insurance Plans
- Shern, David L. President and CEO Mental Health America
More Videos From
Mental Health America: Centennial Conference-Celebrating the LegacyMore Videos
Innovations in Mental Health Care
The panel talked about the state of science in relation to mental illness. They focused on the development of…
Mental Health After September 11
Participants talked about mental health issues following September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on the U.S. Among the…
Future of Health Care
The panel talked about changes and innovations in the mental health field. They focused on the policy changes and…
George Stephanopoulos on Mental Health Care
George Stephanopoulos spoke about health care reform and the challenges the Obama administration faced in both…