President Obama held a meeting at the White House on immigration reform. After the meeting he made brief remarks and bipartisan leaders spoke to reporters outside the White House about their discussions.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- McCain, John S. III U.S. Senator [R] Arizona
- Menendez, Robert "Bob" U.S. Senator [D] New Jersey
- Obama, Barack U.S. President [D] United States
- Schumer, Charles E. U.S. Senator [D] New York
- Velazquez, Nydia M. U.S. Representative [D] New York
More Videos From
White House EventsMore Videos
Democrats and Republicans from both Houses took part in a Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute discussion on…
The House continued debate on four articles of impeachment against President Clinton for perjury, obstruction of…
Activists and officials spoke at a rally in support of immigration reform.
White House Health Care Summit, Part 1
President Obama held a bipartisan meeting at Blair House on health reform legislation. Attendees included House…