House Democratic Leaders on Health Care Legislation
Speaker Pelosi, other Democratic leaders, and private citizens Phil Feaster, Diane Buch, and Tammy Rostov spoke to reporters on health care… read more
Speaker Pelosi, other Democratic leaders, and private citizens Phil Feaster, Diane Buch, and Tammy Rostov spoke to reporters on health care legislation. They emphasized the need for action and the pace at which legislation was being considered in Congress. close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Phil Feaster First Vice President Alliance for Retired Americans->Maryland/Washington, D.C.
- Steny H. Hoyer U.S. Representative [D] Maryland
- John B. Larson U.S. Representative [D] Connecticut
- Nancy Pelosi U.S. Representative [D] California
- Tammy Rostov Small Business Owner Richmond, VA
Democratic Leaders on Health Care Legislation
Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Majority Leader Steny Hoyer, Majority Whip James Clyburn, and Democratic Caucus Chairman John…
House Democrats Reaction to Vote on Health Care Bill
Speaker Nancy Pelosi, House Democratic leaders, and committee chairs held a news conference following the House passage…
The House debated and passed health reform legislation by a vote of 220-215. One Republican, Rep. Joseph Cao…
The House passed the Senate version of health care legislation by a vote of 219 to 212. The House passed both the…