Speaker Pelosi on Health Care Legislation
Speaker Nancy Pelosi and other Democratic leaders held a news conference to announce their legislative proposal for health care reform. They outlined the proposal and answered questions from the reporters.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Dingell, John D. Jr. U.S. Representative [D] Michigan
- Hoyer, Steny H. U.S. Representative [D] Maryland
- Miller, George U.S. Representative [D] California
- Pelosi, Nancy U.S. Representative [D] California
- Rangel, Charles B. U.S. Representative [D] New York
- Waxman, Henry U.S. Representative [D] California
House Democratic Reaction to Health Care Legislation Vote
Speaker Nancy Pelosi, House Democratic Leaders, and Committee Chairs held a press conference following the House of…
The House debated and passed health reform legislation by a vote of 220-215. One Republican, Rep. Joseph Cao…
The House has passed the Senate version of health care legislation by a vote of 219 to 212.
The House has passed both…
House Democrats Reaction to Vote on Health Care Bill
Speaker Nancy Pelosi, House Democratic leaders, and committee chairs held a news conference following the House passage…