Small Business Owners on Health Care
House Republican leaders held a roundtable meeting with small-business owners to discuss the effect of the Democrats' health care plan on productivity and workers. The owners spoke negatively about the plan.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Eric Cantor U.S. Representative [R] Virginia
- Michael Collinson Owner Ledo Pizza
- Lisa Dolan President People's Accident Information Services
- Leslie Hottinger Owner Newark
- Beverly McCauley Director Falls Church Construction
- Maureen O'Connor Owner Center Sheet Metal
- Mike Pence U.S. Representative [R] Indiana
- Steve Rosenfield Owner By The Rockies, LLC
- Linda Stamer Owner Solutions Consortium
Reaction to House Democratic Health Care Bill
House Republican leaders reacted to the House Democrats' health care reform bill.
Republican Health Care Agenda
House Republicans joined thousands of “tea party” protesters in a gathering on the West Front of the…
The House debated and passed health reform legislation by a vote of 220-215. One Republican, Rep. Joseph Cao…
The House passed the Senate version of health care legislation by a vote of 219 to 212. The House passed both the…