Small Business Owners on Health Care
House Republican leaders held a roundtable meeting with small-business owners to discuss the effect of the Democrats' health care plan on productivity and workers. The owners spoke negatively about the plan.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Cantor, Eric U.S. Representative [R] Virginia
- Collinson, Michael Owner Ledo Pizza
- Dolan, Lisa President People's Accident Information Services
- Hottinger, Leslie Owner Newark
- McCauley, Beverly Director Falls Church Construction
- O'Connor, Maureen Owner Center Sheet Metal
- Pence, Mike U.S. Representative [R] Indiana
- Rosenfield, Steve Owner By The Rockies, LLC
- Stamer, Linda Owner Solutions Consortium
Reaction to House Democratic Health Care Bill
House Republican leaders reacted to the House Democrats' health care reform bill.
Republican Health Care Agenda
House Republicans joined thousands of “tea party” protesters in a gathering on the West Front of the…
The House debated and passed health reform legislation by a vote of 220-215. One Republican, Rep. Joseph Cao…
The House has passed the Senate version of health care legislation by a vote of 219 to 212.
The House has passed both…