Obama Administration Trade Policy
A group of trade experts assessed the challenges facing the Obama administration on trade policy and future options in this area. Following their remarks they answered questions from the audience.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Barfield, Claude Coordinator American Enterprise Institute->Trade Policy Studies
- Gresser, Edward Director Progressive Policy Institute->Trade and Global Markets Project
- Levy, Philip I. Resident Scholar American Enterprise Institute
- Murphy, John G. Vice President U.S. Chamber of Commerce->International Affairs
- Stokes, Bruce Staff Correspondent National Journal->International Economics
U.S.-East Asia Economic Relations
Undersecretary Padilla delivered an opening address on the economic future of the United States as East Asia develops…
National Export Initiative
Boeing President and Chief Executive Officer James McNerney and a group of scholars discussed the policy…
International Trade Issues
Analysts talked about what to expect in the current round of trade talks in Dohar, Qatar, focusing on the state of…
Economists talked about international trade agreements. They debated the merits of capital control requirements…