Bob Schieffer Moderated a panel discussion on Japan’s recent presidential elections and the potential impact on future relations between Asia and the United States.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Kurt M. Campbell Assistant Secretary Department of State->East Asian and Pacific Affairs
- Steven C. Clemons Senior Fellow and Director New America Foundation->American Strategy Program
- Ichiro Fujisaki Ambassador Japan->United States
- Michael J. Green Senior Adviser Center for Strategic and International Studies
- John J. Hamre President and CEO Center for Strategic and International Studies
- Bob Schieffer Chief Correspondent CBS->Washington Bureau
- Paul D. Wolfowitz Visiting Scholar American Enterprise Institute
CSIS: NATO's 60th Anniversary, Panel on the Future of the Alliance
Panelists talked about a new Center for Strategic and International Studies report, “The "U.S.-Japan Alliance…
Panelists talked about how the new Chinese Communist Party leadership will impact U.S.-China relations. CBS News…
Japanese Finance Minister on the World Economy
Japan’s Finance Minister Taro Aso described the impact of his government’s monetary policy on the Japanese…