Smithsonian Institution Board of Regents Annual Meeting
The Smithsonian Institution held its annual Board of Regents public meeting at the National Museum of the American Indian. They talked about the strategic plan for the Smithsonian and answered questions from the public.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Becerra, Xavier U.S. Representative [D] California
- Caldwell, Hardwick Chairman Smithsonian Institution->National Board
- Clough, G. Wayne Secretary Smithsonian Institution
- Cordova, France A. President Purdue University
- Johnson, Samuel "Sam" U.S. Representative [R] Texas
- Kogod, Robert P. Committee Chair Smithsonian Institution->Board of Regents
- Lapiana, John Chief of Staff Smithsonian Institution->Board of Regents
- Leahy, Patrick J. U.S. Senator [D] Vermont
- Matsui, Doris O. U.S. Representative [D] California
- Roberts, John G. Jr. Chief Justice U.S. Supreme Court
- Sant, Roger W. Executive Committee Chairman Smithsonian Institution->Board of Regents
- Spoon, Alan Member Smithsonian Institution->Board of Regents
- Stonesifer, Patricia "Patty" Q. Chair Smithsonian Institution->Board of Regents
Future of the Smithsonian
The Smithsonian Institution Board of Regents held their first annual public meeting to discuss how the Smithsonian…
The House has passed the Senate version of health care legislation by a vote of 219 to 212.
The House has passed both…
The House voted on legislation titled “Repealing The Job-Killing Health Care Law Act” that would repeal the…