2010 Census Data
Officials testified about preparations for and the conduct of the 2010 census. Among the topics addressed were concerns about the return of census forms, the use of information technology during the census process, and funding issues.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Thomas "Tom" R. Carper U.S. Senator [D] Delaware
- Thomas "Tom" A. Coburn M.D. U.S. Senator [R] Oklahoma
- Robert Goldenkoff Director Government Accountability Office->Strategic Issues
- Robert M. Groves Director U.S. Census Bureau
- John S. McCain III U.S. Senator [R] Arizona
2020 Census Preparations
Witnesses testified about preparations for the 2010 U.S. Census. They focused on the costs of the 2010 Census,…
Census Director Nomination
The Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee held a hearing on the nomination of Robert M. Groves to be the…
2010 Census Operations
Robert Groves talked about 2010 census preparations and canvassing operations for the census. He also answered…
Todd Zinser talked about an audit by the Inspector General for the Department of Commerce that found the Census Bureau…