Participants in a roundtable discussion spoke about what factors caused the fiscal crisis that states continue to face, and about the steps that states should take to address it.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Christopher Bergin President and Publisher Tax Analysts
- Joseph Henchman Director Tax Foundation->State Projects
- Nick Johnson Director Center for Budget and Policy Priorities->State Programs
- Douglas Lindholm President and Executive Director Council on State Taxation
- Scott Pattison Executive Director National Assn. of State Budget Officers
Economic Impact on States
With the current economic situation, states around the nation have also been greatly affected and are facing budget…
Fiscal Survey of States
Raymond Scheppach and Scott Pattison spoke to reporters about preliminary findings of the biannual Fiscal Survey of…
States Facing Fiscal Uncertainty
Scott Pattison, National Association of State Budget Officers Executive Director, talked about the fiscal situation in…
Biannual Fiscal Survey of States
Raymon Scheppach and Scott Pattison spoke to reporters on the release of the biannual Fiscal Survey of States…