Climate Change Legislation Markup, Day 2, Part 2
The Senate Environment Committee continued its mark up on climate change and energy legislation. Senate Republicans, who were calling… read more
The Senate Environment Committee continued its mark up on climate change and energy legislation. Senate Republicans, who were calling for a completed economic analysis of the bill by EPA, continued to boycott the meeting. This part of the markup resumed with statements from Democratic Senators followed by a “walk through” of the Chairman’s Mark to the bill by the Committee staff director and other professional staff members. close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Jason Albritton Staff Member Senate Environment and Public Works Cmte.
- Barbara Boxer U.S. Senator [D] California
- Ben Cardin U.S. Senator [D] Maryland
- Kathy Dedrick Policy Director Senate Environment and Public Works Cmte.->Transportation
- Bettina Poirier Staff Director Senate Environment and Public Works Cmte.
- Tom Udall U.S. Senator [D] New Mexico
- Sheldon Whitehouse U.S. Senator [D] Rhode Island
More Videos From
Senate Environment & Public Works Cmte.: Climate Change & Energy Bill Markup
Climate Change and Energy Legislation Markup, Morning
Members made opening statements for the markup on the Senate Climate Change and Energy Bill. In an effort to…
Climate Change and Energy Legislation Markup, Afternoon
In the afternoon session of the first day of a markup of climate change and energy legislation, Chairman Boxer…
Climate Change Legislation Markup Status
Global Climate Change and Utilities
Utility company executives testified about proposed energy and climate change legislation. Among the topics they…