Government and Wealth Redistribution
Panelists talked about government and wealth redistribution. They responded to questions from audience members following their remarks.
This program was part of the Federalist Society 2009 National Lawyers Convention.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Epstein, Richard A. Distinguished Service Professor University of Chicago->Law School
- Forbes, Steve "Malcolm" Editor-in-Chief Forbes Magazine
- Leo, Leonard A. Executive Vice President Federalist Society
- Rubenfeld, Jed Professor Yale University->Law School
- Stern, Andrew President Service Employees International Union
- Wilkinson, J. Harvie III Judge U.S. Court of Appeals->Fourth Circuit
More Videos From
The Federalist Society: Sen. Sessions & Panel on Redistribution of Wealth
Senator Sessions on the Federal Judiciary
Senator Jeff Sessions, ranking Judiciary Committee member, delivered opening remarks at the Federalist Society 2009…
Judicial Tenure and the Supreme Court
Panelists spoke about the concept of life tenure for justices of the Supreme Court of the United States instead of a…
Federalist Society Anniversary
Marking the 25th anniversary of the Federalist Society, three U.S. Supreme Court Justices and other dignitaries…
Steve Forbes on Economic and Tax Policy
Steve Forbes spoke about the state of the economy and tax issues. Among the topics he addressed were the attempt…