Robert Khuzami on Financial Fraud
Robert Khuzami talked about the Securities and Exchange Commission efforts to stop fraud in the marketplace at a conference hosted by Bloomberg News. He also responded to questions from the audience.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
More Videos From
Bloomberg Link: Washington Summit
- Peter Orszag on the Federal Budget
- Neil Barofsky on Trouble Asset Relief Program
- Representative Blackburn on the Republican Agenda
- Robert Khuzami on Financial Fraud
- Representative Chris Van Hollen Remarks
- Secretary Shaun Donovan on Housing Markets
- Alex Castellanos on the Republican Party
- Richard Trumka on Trade and Economic Policy
- T. Boone Pickens on U.S. Energy Policy
U.S. Economy and Wall Street
Special Master for Executive Compensation Kenneth Feinberg, and former SEC Chairman Harvey Pitts talked about the…
U.S. Economy and Investor Confidence
Panelists spoke about the state of the economy and ways in which to build investor confidence. They talked about…
U.S. Economic Agenda
Panelists spoke about the state of the economy, job creation, tax policy, and ways to jump start the economy.
Bloomberg Washington Summit, Washington and Wall Street
Panelists talked about U.S. fiscal policy and banking regulations. Among the issues they addressed were government…