Alex Castellanos on the Republican Party
Alex Castellanos spoke about the state of the Republican Party, the party leadership, and its prospects for the 2010 midterm elections. Rick Klein conducted the interview and moderated questions from the audience.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
More Videos From
Bloomberg Link: Washington Summit
- Peter Orszag on the Federal Budget
- Neil Barofsky on Trouble Asset Relief Program
- Representative Blackburn on the Republican Agenda
- Robert Khuzami on Financial Fraud
- Representative Chris Van Hollen Remarks
- Secretary Shaun Donovan on Housing Markets
- Alex Castellanos on the Republican Party
- Richard Trumka on Trade and Economic Policy
- T. Boone Pickens on U.S. Energy Policy
Republican Perspectives on the 1996 Campaign
Republicans analyzed the 1996 campaign and the November 5 elections. Mr. Kamber, a Democrat, was moderator.
Robert Khuzami on Financial Fraud
Robert Khuzami talked about the Securities and Exchange Commission efforts to stop fraud in the marketplace at a…
Representative Blackburn on the Republican Agenda
Representative Marsha Blackburn was interviewed by Jonathan Karl at a conference hosted by Bloomberg News. She…
Neil Barofsky on Trouble Asset Relief Program
Neil Barofsky was interviewed by Al Winkler at a conference hosted by Bloomberg News. Mr. Baroksky talked…