Richard Trumka on Trade and Economic Policy
Richard Trumka spoke about the state of the economy and its impact on working families. Among the topics he addressed were health care reform, wage disparities, and trade policy. Norm Pearlstine conducted the interview.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
More Videos From
Bloomberg Link: Washington Summit
- Peter Orszag on the Federal Budget
- Neil Barofsky on Trouble Asset Relief Program
- Representative Blackburn on the Republican Agenda
- Robert Khuzami on Financial Fraud
- Representative Chris Van Hollen Remarks
- Secretary Shaun Donovan on Housing Markets
- Alex Castellanos on the Republican Party
- Richard Trumka on Trade and Economic Policy
- T. Boone Pickens on U.S. Energy Policy
Adolfo Carrion on Economic Policy
Aldolfo Carrion spoke about the operation of the White House Office of Urban Affairs, the Obama administration’s…
U.S. Economic Agenda
Panelists spoke about the state of the economy, job creation, tax policy, and ways to jump start the economy.
Bloomberg Washington Summit, Global Economy
Panelists talked about the state of the global economy, focusing on issues such as unemployment rates, consumer…
U.S.-China Economic Relations
The committee heard testimony about U.S. economic relations with China. There was testimony that China is an…