Assessing the Obama Presidency
Political consultants talked about the Obama presidency. They focused on job performance, polling numbers, and challenges that have faced the administration in its first year. They also responded to questions from the audience.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- James Carville Commentator CNN->Politics
- Alex Castellanos Consultant National Media, Inc.
- Stanley "Stan" B. Greenberg President (Former) Greenberg-Lake Analysis Group->Democratic Pollster
- Larry Grisolano Political Consultant
- Bill McInturff Co-Founder Public Opinion Strategies
- Mark McKinnon Strategist McCain Presidential Campaign->Media
More Videos From
BiPartisan Policy Center: Taking the Poison Out of PartisanshipMore Videos
2010 and 2012 Elections
Republican and Democratic strategists talked about the 2010 congressional mid-term and 2012 presidential…
Fairness in Politics
Political strategists talked about campaigning and partisan politics. They focused on media strategies, fairness…
Bipartisan Policy Center Summit
Following 2010 midterm elections the Bipartisan Policy Center held a summit on the ability of the new Congress and…
State of U.S. Politics
Panelists talked about the 2010 midterm results and the potential impact of the Republican-led house in the 112th…