U.S. Foreign and Economic Policy
Participants spoke about U.S. foreign policy issues, globalization, the state of the world’s economy, and America’s future role in world affairs. They also responded to questions from the audience.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Haass, Richard N. President Council on Foreign Relations
- Hertog, Roger Member Washington Institute for Near East Policy->Executive Committee
- Hubbard, R. Glenn Dean Columbia University->Graduate School of Business
- Kagan, Robert Senior Associate Carnegie Endowment for International Peace
- Zuckerman, Mortimer B. Publisher New York Daily News
Tim Pawlenty on Foreign Policy
Republican Presidential Candidate Tim Pawlenty outlined his foreign policy positions. He also criticized the…
Inaugural Guggenheim-Lehrman Prize in Military History
The inaugural Guggenheim-Lehrman Prize in Military History, worth $50,000, was awarded on March 17, 2014, in New York…
Book Discussion on The Opportunity
Richard Haass talked about his book The Opportunity, published by PublicAffairs. He believed the United States is…
Charlie Rose: Thursday