Senate Democrats on Health Care
Senate Democratic leaders spoke about health care reform legislation and the schedule for debate in the Senate. They also answered questions from reporters.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Thomas "Tom" Harkin U.S. Senator [D] Iowa
- Loretta Johnson Member Service Employees International Union
- Patty Murray U.S. Senator [D] Washington
- Harry Reid U.S. Senator [D] Nevada
- Chuck Schumer U.S. Senator [D] New York
More Videos From
News Conference: Senate Democrats on Health Care
Vote to waive Corker point of order on unfunded mandates passed by a vote of 55 - 44. The Senate is now holding a…
The Senate continued a second day of debate on H.R. 3590, the $848B plan to expand health insurance…
Senate debate continues on H.R. 3590, the $848B plan to expand health insurance coverage. Senators will begin…
The U.S. Senate began the second week and eighth day of health care legislation. They began by considering…