In a rare Sunday session the Senate took a final vote on the $447 billion FY 2010 omnibus spending bill. After the vote, members continued to debate health care legislation.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Dick Durbin U.S. Senator [D] Illinois
- Chuck Grassley U.S. Senator [R] Iowa
- Thomas "Tom" Harkin U.S. Senator [D] Iowa
- Jon Kyl U.S. Senator [R] Arizona
- George LeMieux U.S. Senator [R] Florida
- John S. McCain III U.S. Senator [R] Arizona
- Mitch McConnell Jr. U.S. Senator [R] Kentucky
- Mark Udall U.S. Senator [D] Colorado
- Sheldon Whitehouse U.S. Senator [D] Rhode Island
More Videos From
U.S. SenateMore Videos
Senate Republicans on Health Care
Senators spoke to reporters and answered questions on Senate debate over various amendments to health care reform…
The Senate resumed consideration of health care legislation. Several amendments were considered, including one to…
The Senate convened, with an omnibus bill cloture vote and then continued with health care reform legislation.
Senators planned to finish debate on several amendments and motions dealing with buying prescription from other…