The Senate voted on fiscal year 2010 defense spending and thereafter resumed debate on health care legislation.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Durbin, Richard "Dick" J. U.S. Senator [D] Illinois
- Hutchison, Kay Bailey U.S. Senator [R] Texas
- Kyl, Jon U.S. Senator [R] Arizona
- McConnell, Mitch Jr. U.S. Senator [R] Kentucky
- Reid, Harry U.S. Senator [D] Nevada
- Stabenow, Debbie U.S. Senator [D] Michigan
- Thune, John R. U.S. Senator [R] South Dakota
Senate Republicans on Health Care Debate
Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell, Senator Jon Kyl, and Senator Tom Coburn held a news conference to talk about…
Republican Senate Agenda
Republican Senate leaders spoke to the press and answered questions following their weekly meeting. They focused…
The Senate health care bill faces its first challenge in a late-night procedural vote. Yesterday, Senator Ben…
The Senate returned to vote on the motion to envoke cloture on the Majority Leader’s managers amendment to the…