The Senate returned to vote on the motion to envoke cloture on the Majority Leader’s managers amendment to the health care bill.
The Senate voted 60 - 40 to limit debate on the manager’s amendment to the health care bill.
More Videos From
- Open Phones: Health Care Reform Debate
- Senate Session
- Senators Baucus and Whitehouse on Health Care
- Senate Debate on Health Care Reform Legislation
- Senator Dodd on Health Care Legislation
- Senate Thune on Health Care
The Senate voted on fiscal year 2010 defense spending and thereafter resumed debate on health care legislation.
The Senate health care bill faces its first challenge in a late-night procedural vote. Yesterday, Senator Ben…
The Senate debated the $636 billion Pentagon spending bill. The measure also carries short-term extensions of…
The Senate health care debate is temporarily on hold as Senators debate the FY 2010 Defense spending…