Senate Debate on Health Care
Highlights of the day’s debate on health care reform.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Roland Burris U.S. Senator [D] Illinois
- John Ensign U.S. Senator [R] Nevada
- Mike Johanns U.S. Senator [R] Nebraska
- John S. McCain III U.S. Senator [R] Arizona
- Ben Nelson U.S. Senator [D] Nebraska
- James "Jim" E. Risch U.S. Senator [R] Idaho
- Roger Wicker U.S. Senator [R] Mississippi
More Videos From
U.S. SenateMore Videos
The Senate approved Majority Leader Reid’s Managers Amendment with a vote of 60-39.
Senate Democrats on Health Care Legislation
Democratic senators spoke in the Senate Chambers prior to a final vote on health care reform legislation.
Republican Senators on Health Care Bill
Senators Corker, Grassley, Gregg, Cornyn, Bond and Enzi health care legislation in relation to budget rules.