Congressional Black Caucus on Haiti Relief Efforts
Members of the Congressional Black Caucus spoke to reporters and answered questions on the earthquake relief efforts in Haiti and ongoing congressional response.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Clarke, Yvette D. U.S. Representative [D] New York
- Clyburn, James E. U.S. Representative [D] South Carolina
- Hastings, Alcee L. U.S. Representative [D] Florida
- Jackson Lee, Sheila U.S. Representative [D] Texas
- Lee, Barbara Chair California
- Meeks, Gregory U.S. Representative [D] New York
- Payne, Donald M. U.S. Representative [D] New Jersey
- Rangel, Charles B. U.S. Representative [D] New York
- Waters, Maxine U.S. Representative [D] California
The House debated and passed health reform legislation by a vote of 220-215. One Republican, Rep. Joseph Cao…
The House considered H.R. 2632, a bill that reauthorizes only farm programs.
Members debated proposed immigration reforms in the DREAM Act.