Health Care Proposals
Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius testified on President Obama’s health care proposals and his fiscal year 2011 budget proposal.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- John Cornyn U.S. Senator [R] Texas
- Michael "Mike" B. Enzi U.S. Senator [R] Wyoming
- Charles "Chuck" E. Grassley U.S. Senator [R] Iowa
- Blanche Lambert Lincoln U.S. Senator [D] Arkansas
- Jay Rockefeller IV U.S. Senator [D] West Virginia
- Kathleen Sebelius Secretary Department of Health and Human Services
- Olympia J. Snowe U.S. Senator [R] Maine
- Debbie Stabenow U.S. Senator [D] Michigan
- Ronald "Ron" Lee Wyden U.S. Senator [D] Oregon
Health and Human Services 2012 Budget
Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius testified about the President’s $891 billion 2012 spending…
Social Security and Medicare Trustees Report
The Social Security and Medicare fund trustees released their annual report on the fiscal condition of both federal…
Health and Human Services 2013 Budget
Secretary Sebelius testified about the fiscal year 2013 Health and Human Services budget.
Health Insurance Exchanges
Secretary Kathleen Sebelius updated the committee on the status of fixing the ongoing difficulties with the Affordable…