Rethinking Market Capitalism
Participants spoke about the state of the global economy, international financial markets, and proposals to enhance economic recovery. They also answered questions from the audience.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Salman bin Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa Crown Prince Bahrain
- William W. George Professor Harvard University->Management Practice
- Tony Tan Keng-Yam Chairman Government of Singapore Investment Group
- Guy Ryder General Secretary International Trade Union Confederation
- Ben Verwaayen Chief Executive Officer Alcatel-Lucent
- Jacob Wallenberg Chairman Investor Sweden
World Economic Forum: Opening Session
The opening session of the World Economic Forum Annual Meeting 2009 included introductory remarks from Klaus Schwab,…
Future of the World Economy
The heads of the World Bank and International Monetary Fund and other global leaders discussed the future of the world…
The G-8 and Africa: Rhetoric or Action?
Ms. Ockrent moderated a panel that talked about international development programs for the African…
Canadian Prime Minister Harper at World Economic Forum
At the World Economic Forum in Davos, Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper told participants that he wanted…