Conservative Political Action Conference, Morning Session
Political leaders and conservative activists talked about the Conservative moment and the Obama administration at the Conservative… read more
Political leaders and conservative activists talked about the Conservative moment and the Obama administration at the Conservative Political Action Conference.
Herman Cain talked about standards set in the Constitution by the founders. He also gave Conservative ideas and solutions to universal health care and changing health care costs in the U.S.
In a panel discussion on jobs, Representative Eric Cantor and others talked about the deficit and the Obama administration.
Minnesota Governor Tim Pawlenty talked about the Conservative movement and that recently people were calling the movement dead. He also talked about what it means to be a Conservative.
Representative Steve King spoke about the deficit, problems with cap and trade, and global warming.
Michael Williams talked about the state of the Conservative movement following the 2008 elections.
Representative Mike Pence admitted mistakes made in the George W. Bush administration and in the Republican Party, but believes the party is again on the right track.
Dr. Eric Novack and Hal Scherz, Jim Martin, and Heather Higgins talked about health care. close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Cantor, Eric U.S. Representative [R] Virginia
- Cuccinelli, Kenneth T. II Attorney General Virginia
- Eastland, Larry Founder LEA Capital Advisers
- Hantler, Steven B. Director The Marcus Foundation
- Higgins, Heather Director Independent Women's Voice
- King, Steven "Steve" U.S. Representative [R] Iowa
- Martin, Jim President 60 Plus Association
- McIntosh, David M. U.S. Representative (Former) [R] Indiana
- Mix, Mark President National Right to Work Committee
- Noon, Marita Executive Director Citizens Alliance for Responsible Energy
- Norquist, Grover President Americans for Tax Reform
- Novack, Eric N. M.D. Chair Arizonans for Healthcare Freedom
- Pawlenty, Tim Governor [R] Minnesota
- Pence, Mike U.S. Representative [R] Indiana
- Phillips, Tim President Americans for Prosperity
- Robinson, Kayne Executive Director National Rifle Association->General Operations Division
- Scherz, Hal M.D. President Docs for Patient Care
- Turner, Grace-Marie Founder and President Galen Institute
- Williams, Michael L. Commissioner Railroad Commission of Texas
More Videos From
American Conservative Union: The Conservative Political Action Conference
Second Annual RightOnline Conference
The Americans for Prosperity Foundation held it second annual RightOnline Conference. Speakers included Michelle…
Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC)
Lawmakers and conservative activists spoke at the annual Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC). They spoke…
Dishonors Award Ceremony
The Media Research Center held its annual gala to roast media they feel show liberal bias with “DisHonor…
Governor Pawlenty Remarks
Minnesota Governor Tim Pawlenty addressed the Conservative Political Action Conference. He was introduced by…